Our Sacred Acres - Home of the Office Mystic and other Misfits

Friday, April 01, 2016

The Office Mystic has done it again..

View of the southern Cascade Mountains from Mt. Shasta
She's Gone Mobile ..  
The MOM has left the bioregion.

I celebrated my 10 year anniversary of arrival in Cascadia this past Valentine's Day, in a sweet circle of beloved friends new and old within a circle of many circles overlapping, intersecting, weaving and coming full circle again, back to .. the circle.  And now I'm stepping out to widen the circle, share the love, and organize some village-building, earth-honoring action!

Looking through my pictoral history to select images, moments that tell this story, my heart is so full.. I can see, that I have lived a beautiful life here.

A beautiful life at home, in nature..  within the dreamscaped bubble of this ring of trees.
View of the sky from the Vortal at Our Sacred Acres in the North Cascade Mountains' Snohomish River Valley.
And a beautiful social life, with friends and family, gathering often within the many-cultured places we frequent, dance halls, yoga studios, parks, tea and coffee shops.
View of the everything that is DreamDance Cascadia at OmCulture Studio, Seattle Washington.

I have written a lovely story of community by living in it every day; by dreaming of it and dancing in it then putting it into ACTION..  working for it with all my h'art, sometimes alone, yet always in harmony with a whole village of h'artisans.

AND NOW...  I have all of.. THIS.. all the stories, the pictures, the blog posts, the google docs, the social forums and technology tools, and .. experience, and stuff.

DaniBelle's Closet before giving away all my clothes!
What best to do with all this.. stuff?

Closet as lived in before hitting the road
Well, to me it's a simple enough answer:

Do more of what's working.

Keep things moving.


Give it away.
Give it away, give it away ~ These words have been ringing in my head for years now (and no not because the RHCP are following me around).  It felt right so I began, starting with small things, you know - money, time, skills, passion, shoes.

During this time experimenting with the gift economy, I've acquired even more than I ever gave away, and produced a beautiful reality with  it - a home, a gathering space, an interconnected community.  Alongside so many others, through the relationships cultivated by sharing our gifts and working together, we've built..  a village!

So why give it away?  How does one pass on the hard-earned fruits of her labor, and why would I give away that which represents my life's work thus far?  The place I know as home, that my daughter and grandson and family and friends have been coming together in for years to celebrate, connect, conspire and create, the land of Our Sacred Acres and all the material assets, immaterial capital invested and stored in the stories and stuff of this... place?

Because it's what I set out to do in the first place.
Because it's time to take what I've learned in this village building process at Our Sacred Acres out into the world..  which means, leaving OSA..  leaving it in a better, more beautiful way, a way that makes it possible for me to return, and for my friends and family to join me in maintaining the connection to the land and preserving it for future generations.

The pieces are in place, the partners and the people and the projects, the Portal is open, and I am offering all who have been sharing in this beautiful life with us here, to step through it, and enter the DreamGeneration.   Sign up for the newsletter on our website, or contact us if you have questions about the future custodianship of Our Sacred Acres.

The Bloom Portal @ Our Sacred Acres on Panther Creek:
A Portal Spore in the Bloom Mycelial Network.
Meanwhile, it's Spring, it's 2016, and I'm bouncing.  Bouncing right out of my home, and into the homes of my friends and family beyond these geographical boundaries I've called home.

I'm off to connect the dots of our village, to organize events that facilitate the spread of regenerative culture..  to keep on building a globally just, locally sustainable, and beautifully planetary village.

My gypsy wagon emptied out (contents at left) so I can move furniture, haul recycling, and be generally useful to my hosts.
I've gone mobile, and am totally in my Element!

I'm moving from place to place, moving stuff not needed or plentiful to where it can be most useful, too..  ever the schlepper.   Meeting people face to face, and working on projects together to organize .. Awesome.  Cuz, that's my job :)

Where have I gone?


Why, through the portal, of course.
((((((((((((()))))))))))))

To build on what I started last year with Cascadia RAD, I have accepted a job with The Polish Ambassador and Ayla Nereo, organizing village building events for ActionDays.Us.  These one day community development projects are produced in association with TPA shows and festival appearances.
I am now in California getting started on the next one, 
The Village at Lightning in a Bottle
Yep, building it.  The Village. :)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
And out the other side, as Dani in Action.



It's time for me to write the next chapter of this beautiful life.. together with people in Action everywhere.
It's time for US to h'activate the village.

WE are the DreamGeneration.. 
We are family.


Frequency << Arts >> Movement
We are the DreamGen FAM! 


And this is Our Story.. 
for having shared it with one another.  

Where ever 2 or more are gathered, we are DreamDancing.  Where ever 2 or more are gathered, we are sharing in an experience that becomes what we make of it, together.  

Let's keep making it beautiful, y'all..  a planetary family village of global justice for all beings.. for all our relations.  One place, at one time, then the next in another, and so on.

>~_^<

David, Dani and Ayla in Action at Jumpsuit Farms.  Yay .us!!




No comments: