Our Sacred Acres - Home of the Office Mystic and other Misfits

Saturday, January 03, 2015

And sometimes, in the middle of the night, the message arrives..

A message from The Beloved. 


I hear your fear
Of abandonment
And I ask you to know
That you must
Let me go.

Open the door
To your heart
Invite me in.
Then please -
Leave it open
That I may come
And go
As the seasons flow.

Let us evolve, and grow
As I shapeshift,
Let down,
Uplift.
Gather in
And too,
Spiral out
Whisper, and shout.

I am all forms
And none at all.
I am
Everyone
All
Alone,
At once.

Let me hold you now
In sweet embrace.
Together again, we weep
For the times before
And for the not knowing of when
We will weep some more
For the time again.

May your tears be of joy
In the remembrance
And eternal returns
Of The Beloved.


"A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities." 
- J.R.R. Tolkien




No comments: