Our Sacred Acres - Home of the Office Mystic and other Misfits

Monday, June 25, 2012

Backpacking Thunder Creek with my Tree Sister

DaniBelle and KarenJoy were dancing goddesses with the ancient trees... our feet they flew upon the breeze and not a creak came from our knees!  And we sang thank you, blessings.. (bluuuue skys, pleease!!) 

What an amazing JOY and honor it was for me to spend my summer solstice this year climbing high into the North Cascades..  hiking in at dusk to the 2nd furthest camp (Neve) to a Thundering display of lightning (ball!) and rolling rumbling true to its name Thunder Creek...  with you, sister Karen!!

I've loaded the photos with some caption info onto my Flickr page (album shown at right)..  here's a direct link to the set:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/datdanigirl/sets/72157630293113738/

ENJOY the BEAUTY!!
Dani Belle Dakini
the backpacking goddess
>~_^<

No comments: